Ep. #11 – Wake Up - Harnessing the power of a morning routine and its ripple effect on the rest of your life
In this episode we chat about morning routines and the launch of Sydney’s first 7-day digital course, “Wake Up: Create your perfect morning routine and change your entire life”
We end up discussing…
- Sydney’s experience with depression, how starting a morning routine changed her life, and why she is so obsessed
- The details of her 7 day course, Wake Up!
- The mindset shifts created by a routine
- Connecting to your why
- The 5 dimensions of being human and how to get into holistic alignment
- Freedom within boundaries – the balance of structure, flow and customization
- The power of keystone habits and crowding out unproductive behaviors
- How making a small shift can change the course of your entire life
- The mini morning contingency plan for days when it ain’t gonna happen
- Our intentions for the week
Want to sign up for Sydney’s course? Here are the deets!
- Course name: Wake Up: Create your perfect morning routine and change your entire life
- Price: $49
- Time commitment: 30 minutes (or less) per day for 7 days – self paced
- Learn more & sign up: sydneyaxelrod.com/wakeup
Other Resources & References:
- “Recovery: Freedom From Addictions” by Russel Brand
- “The Journey of Souls” by Michael Newton, PhD
- “The Power of Habit” by Charles Duhigg
- “The Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod
Want to win a free month of Coaching with Sydney? Or a free Wildflower Deck of Affirmations? Enter our contest by rating and leaving us a review on itunes! Screenshot the review and direct message us the picture on instagram @everydaywoo for your chance to win!!
Thanks for listening, rating & reviewing! Connect with us on Instagram @everydaywoowoo.