We dive into the episode by chatting about our weeks!
We end up discussing…
- Weddings and love
- Language used for men vs. women
- Channeling anger about unfairness and injustice
- White privilege
- How can we help?
- Workplace sexism and discrimination
- Female empowerment & #metoo
- Staying informed and staying in alignment
- Using our voices
- EWW Book Club?
Resources & References:
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood
- Almost 30 Podcast episode 142 with Thais Sky
- “The Hate U Give” by Angie Thomas
- “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” movie about Mr. Rogers
- “What Works” by Iris Bohnet
- Crisis Textline: www.crisistextline.org
Want to win a free month of Coaching with Sydney? Or a free Wildflower Deck of Affirmations? Enter our contest by rating and leaving us a review on itunes! Screenshot the review and direct message us the picture on instagram @everydaywoo for your chance to win!!
Thanks for listening, rating