Everyday Woo Woo Episode #16 Show Notes
EPISODE TITLE: Ep. #16 - Dream big - Manifesting in the real world
We focus this week’s conversation around the topic of manifestation and our thoughts around real world integration of the Law of Attraction. We dive into the episode by taking deep breaths and clearing the space.
We end up discussing…
- @leefromamerica discussion around inclusive events
- Is law of attraction a white privilege concept?
- Our philosophies around manifestation
- Creating vision boards
- Manifesting a life partner?
- Our manifestation experiences
- LOA lessons
- Woo Woo book club!
- Intentions for the week
Resources & References:
- Lee Tilghman | @leefromamerica
- Michael Pollan In Defense of Food
- “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne
- Creating vision boards | www.canva.com
- Roz Savage - first woman to row the atlantic
- Lacy Phillips | @freeandnative
- 7 Day Recovery Course | alwaysabeing.com/ecourse
- Sydney’s Interview on CEO Podcasts: CEO Chat Podcast + I Am CEO | Episode IAM074 - Personal Development Coach Helps Young Professionals in Corporate America
Want to be a part of our book club?? All you need to do is go to our instagram @everydaywoowoo and direct message us your email to receive more details!
We are so excited about our new partnership with Calm, a mindfulness and meditation app! Go to www.calm.com/everydaywoowoo for 25% off of your subscription!
Want to win a free month of Coaching with Sydney? Or a free Wildflower Deck of Affirmations? Enter our contest by rating and leaving us a review on itunes! Screenshot the review and direct message us the picture on instagram @everydaywoo for your chance to win!!
Thanks for listening, rating & reviewing! Connect with us on Instagram @everydaywoowoo.