This week we interview Megan Lierly!
Megan Lierley is the Head of Content at Cora, a lifestyle brand giving women a modern method for managing their periods. She is the Managing Editor of Cora's content site, Blood and Milk, a community and resource focused on women's health. Megan also blogs on her personal site. You can find her in-person in San Francisco, or online @megblierley.
We were so excited to dive in and learn from Megan! We end up discussing…
- Megan’s background & work with Cora and Blood + Milk
- Her journey gaining confidence with her writing
- Using your voice
- First period stories
- Period poverty
- Periods, periods, periods - changing the conversation and becoming more knowledgeable about our cycles
- Phases of the cycle and how it impacts our energy and vibration
- What info should we share with our boyfriends?
- Impact, advocacy and balancing staying informed with self care
- The magic of being a woman
- How Megan manifested a boyfriend that gives her period presents
How to find Megan:
- Megan’s Instagram: @megblierley
- Megan’s Blog: www.meganlierley.com
- Blood + Milk’s Website: www.bloodandmilk.com
- Blood + Milk’s Instagram: @bloodmilkwomen
- Cora’s Website: www.cora.life
- Cora’s Instagram: @corawomen
Other Resources & References:
Want to be a part of our book club?? All you need to do is go to our instagram @everydaywoowoo and direct message us your email to receive more details!
We are so excited about our new partnership with Calm, a mindfulness and meditation app! Go to www.calm.com/everydaywoowoo for 25% off of your subscription!
Want to win a free month of Coaching with Sydney? Or a free Wildflower Deck of Affirmations? Enter our contest by rating and leaving us a review on itunes! Screenshot the review and direct message us the picture on instagram @everydaywoo for your chance to win!!
Thanks for listening, rating & reviewing! Connect with us on Instagram @everydaywoowoo.