Ep. #6 - It’s okay i’m learning - Experiencing anxiety as energy and grounding down during times of panic
We dive into the episode by chatting about the full moon eclipse craziness!
We end up discussing…
- Triggering situations & how to address them |
- Transparent, honest, non-violent communication |
- How to break an anxiety spiral |
- Giving your fear a voice |
- Somatic coaching experiences |
- Experiencing panic attacks & how to ground down |
- Taking life with a grain of salt |
- Belief & non-attachment around manifesting |
- Leaning into faith |
- Our intentions for the upcoming week |
Resources & References:
- “Nonviolent Communication” by Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD |
- Brene brown - https://brenebrown.com/ |
- The Life Coach School Podcast - Episode #222 |
Want to win a free month of Coaching with Sydney? Or a free Wildflower Deck of Affirmations? Enter our contest by rating and leaving us a review on itunes! Screenshot the review and direct message us the picture on instagram @everydaywoo for your chance to win!!
Thanks for listening, rating & reviewing! Connect with us on Instagram @everydaywoowoo.