Ep. #10 - The power of pausing - with Rachael O’Meara - Leadership and Executive Coach, Googler, and Author of the book Pause
This week we interview Rachael O’Meara!
Rachael O’Meara is a transformation leadership and executive coach who empowers professionals to learn and build the emotional intelligence skills to thrive at work and beyond. Rachael works in sales at Google and helps her have a pulse on what it takes to be a successful and thriving transformational leader. Her book Pause was named one of 2017's top business books for your career and was featured in the New York Times and on WSJ.com. She is certified in Transformational Coaching from the Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential (ICF certified), and has an MBA from Fordham University.
We were so excited to dive in and learn from Rachael! We end up discussing...
- Rachael’s tailspin at Google that lead to her first pause
- What it means to pause
- The female relationship with pausing
- The 5 signs that you need a pause
- Rachael’s coaching journey, and what you don’t learn in school
- Her advice for ‘flossing’ & ‘tasering’ away bad thoughts
- The wisdom she would offer her younger self
- Her experiences with the woo woo!
Resources & References:
- Rachael’s website: www.rachaelomeara.com
- Rachael’s free guidebook: www.rachaelomeara.com/guidebook
- Rachael’s podcast: “The Pausecast”
Want to win a free month of Coaching with Sydney? Or a free Wildflower Deck of Affirmations? Enter our contest by rating and leaving us a review on itunes! Screenshot the review and direct message us the picture on instagram @everydaywoo for your chance to win!!
Thanks for listening, rating & reviewing! Connect with us on Instagram @everydaywoowoo.